Are you making pancakes this Pancake Tuesday?
This quick and simple recipe is perfect for anyone craving more then just a shake for breakfast.
Whether you’re looking to drop a few pounds or gain lean muscle, daily protein intake is essential for success. One creative way of getting your required daily protein is by being creative and using your favorite protein powder to create everyone’s favorite breakfast meal… Pancakes.
Here is our simple recipe for perfect, healthy pancakes.
- 1 tbsp of Almond Milk
- 1/2 Ripe Banana
- 1/4 Cup Egg Whites
- 2 Scoops of Protein Powder (We used chocolate)
- 1 Pinch of Cinnamon
- *We also added a preferred supplement (collagen) but you can add whatever you like or skip this part all together.*
In a PERFORMA™ protein shaker:
- Shake the ripe banana and almond milk together.
- Add in the remaining ingredients (egg white, protein powder and cinnamon) and shake well.
- Pour mixture right from the shaker on to a medium to hot pan.
- Wait until pancake bubbles and flip.
- Serve with fruit, maple syrup or honey. .
We hope this video inspires you to be creative with your PERFORMA™ protein shaker.