Cloth Face Mask, Grey, Performa
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
***Please note that these are not returnable***
One size fits most
These face masks are comfortable, washable, reusable, and well, we've tried to add just a splash of style.
It's no secret that with the emergence of COVID, our world has and is changing in the way that we take additional health precautions that were not necessary before.
Governments are beginning to open things back up from lockdown, but this lightening of restrictions isn't without conditions. Many places around North America and the world are going require or strongly advise wearing masks in public, likely for at least the next six months and possibly beyond. We've been told by many gyms and facilities that they will require you to wear a face mask.
- Exterior Material - 100% Cotton
- Interior Material - Polypropylene fusing
- Colors - Black and Heather Grey
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions - 4.5"H x 7.25"L x 4"H Strap
- All Masks use locally sourced materials
- A portion of all masks sold goes to support FeedTheChildren.org
HOW TO WEAR A CLOTH FACE COVERING
You want to make sure that your cloth face-covering matches these criteria:
- Comfortable to wear and fits snugly against your face
- Can be secured around the ears
- Provides excellent breathability and doesn't restrict your airflow
- Able to be washed and dried without damaging the shape or feel
Should cloth face coverings be washed or otherwise cleaned regularly? How regularly?
Yes. We recommend routine washing of masks that you wear in public. We would suggest washing after every use or every couple of uses, depending on how frequently you are going out.
How do you wash your face covering?
As with any clothing product, we recommend including in a cycle of your washing machine that you launder other garments.
How do you safely remove a used cloth face covering?
When wearing, be careful not to keep touching your face or readjusting your mask. Do so only when necessary. When removing, make sure not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth, and wash your hands thoroughly after removing your covering before touching your face.